This is a fun party idea that is perfect for a summer party or Halloween bash. Kyle's cousin brought these adorable orange jello slices to a party--they were non-alcoholic, but suggested adding orange vodka for an adult treat. They are fun and easy to make, yet make quite the conversation piece and definitely get any party started right!
- 6 oranges, halved and meat scooped out
- 6 oz orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange vodka
- Mix boiling water and jello in large bowl
- Add orange vodka and mix
- Put orange halves in muffin tin so they are held up in the refrigerator
- Fill oranges to the brim with jello
- Let set overnight or at least 2 hours
- Slice into orange slices and serve immediately!
Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween! Kyle and I dressed in a food themed costume this year and will post about our fun night soon (we promise within the next 2 months, haha!).