Monday, April 11, 2011

Restaurant Week is here!

Just a reminder to those of you in the greater Seattle area that Restaurant Week is back and in action. The promotion started yesterday and runs through Thursday the 14th of this week and starts back up next Sunday the 17th through Thursday the 21st. There are a ton of participating restaurants all offering great 3 course meals for only $28 and some of the locations also have 3 course lunch options for $15.

My Dad and I went to Mamma Melina yesterday for dinner. Emi has the camera since she's out in NYC, so I didn't take any quality photos, however I can highly recommend the Crudo Di Tonno allo Zensero for the first course, which is tuna tartar, ginger, chives, and cucumbers and the Cannoli for dessert which comprised of a sweet cream ricotta cheese and Belgium chocolate, delicious. We also both ordered the Risotto all'Agnello which was risotto with braised lamb, but it was more like a plate full of risotto, with a little bit of lamb stew meat included. A little disappointed with the meat portion, so maybe try the Halibut or Chicken Saltimboca.

The plan is to go to at least one more restaurant if not a couple before the end of the promotion. Let us know where your favorite Restaurant Week location is.

- Kyle

5 comments:

  1. Dahlia Lounge, ftw! I'm getting lunch there tomorrow. Jeremy and I ate at Monsoon on Sunday, which was good, but I want to try Lark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to go to Quinn's tonight and then somewhere with the family on Sunday night, not sure where yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. vivocity food

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… aprire un locale in Spagna

    ReplyDelete