Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ivar's Birthday

This was from the end of March when I was out celebrating my birthday. Somehow I misplaced all of my photos and some great meals, but I recently found them so wanted to share some of my favorite meals with everyone.

I posted about how for Ivar's birthday if you bought one entree you received the second one for only 106 cents. My family went out to celebrate Ivar's bday along with my own. Also Ivar's had half off all of their bottles of wine and that ended up being the best deal of the night.


Can't go to Ivar's without some delicious clam chowdah.



What goes with a high class cup of chowder, but a nice bottle of Cakebread Cellars Chardonnay. We've mentioned it before, but Emi and I do not drink a lot of white wine, but there's no denying the Cakebread Chardonnay, especially when it was only $30! A bottle usually goes for $40+ in the grocery store, so we thought this was a great deal and also the best part of the meal.

We have another bottle set aside for a special occasion, what are your favorite wines?

- Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment